i am looking after (long term) my best friends dog for about a year or two, he has no respect...

for me or my house & turns into a monster, im here most of the time he's fed, lots of toys long walks but still has zero respect for me to the point i really want to give him back, how can i make him understand that serious behaviour modifications are needed or a bleak alternative. i have a large garden and live a road away from the beach?he infuriates me to the point where i really want to beat him(TO DEATH)!!! that he ends up getting punished(walk ending, shunned to outside, no attention for a long time2-3hrs) i end up lecturing him like he understands and that makes it worse cos he dosen't

Aiden Roberts profile image85

Aiden Roberts says

HannahRiley profile image59

HannahRiley says

chin4gp says