- Pets and Animals
Boo the Cutest Dog in the World
Ten Facts about Boo: The Cutest Dog in the World
Boo the Cutest Dog in the world , lept off the pages of Facebook and into our hearts a few years ago. Since then his celebrity has risen and there is no end in sight to the cutest dog in the world's popularity. Boo the dog is a pomeranian and being the proud owner of my own pomeranian, I can see why Boo was deemed to be the cutest dog in the world. Pomeranians are feisty, loyal and very cuddly.
One look at these adorable pictures and you will find yourself feeling all warm and fuzzy every time you click on his innocent little face. How many of these ten facts about Boo do you know?
Ten Facts About Boo the Cutest Dog
1. Boo has his own facebook page where you can view hundreds of pictures of the cutest dog in the world. Find it by simply searching for Boo and it will appear!
2. Boo is a pomeranian. This breed was made popular by royalty and since the 17th century, many royals have preferred pomeranians as their pooch of choice. The most well known of these was Queen Victoria.
Boo Dog Stuffed Animal - Can't Get Enough of Boo?
3. The famous stuffed animal makers, GUND, have immortalized Boo by making him into a stuffed toy so that now you can have your own replica of Boo the Cutest Dog in the World. Boo is already in high demand and you can pre-order from Amazon by clicking on the link below. Check out these adorable Boo dog stuffed animals/
Boo and his best friend
4. Boo's best friend is another pomeranian named Buddy
(Photo from www.bannedinhollywood.com)
Read all about Boo the Cutest Dog
5. Boo the Cutest Dog in the World has now come out with his own book. Full of additional facts about Boo and of course a collection of Boo's best photos, this gift or coffee table book is already a great seller and can be purchased through Amazon by clicking on the link below.
6. Every Wednesday is Naked Wednesday in Boo's life. No sweaters or outfits, just the cutest dog in the world in the buff!
7. Boo the Pomeranian was born on March 16, making him a Pisces.
8. Boo the Cutest Dog in the World has chosen PINK as his favour colour.
Does your little dog look as good in pink as Boo does?
Boo The Cutest Dog In Action
Boo Every Day of the Year!
9. Boo's favourite food is grass.
10. You can look at Boo the Cutest Dog in the World every day of the year by purchasing his calendar.
As we know, Boo doesn't take a bad shot so looking at this cute little face all year round is sure to make each day a bit happier.
Pomeranians Make Great Pets
Why I Fell In Love With My Pom, Foxy
Foxy came to me through a small dog rescue. At only eleven months old, he had been through three different owners, found his way into a small dog foster home and finally into my home and my heart.
It was indicated to me that his issues were behavioral in nature. His rap sheet was rather lengthy for his tender age but Foxy's cute little face. I assumed that his record of naughtiness was exaggerated. Come to find out, it wasn't.
Barking wasn't an issue for me initially. Foxy was relatively quiet, as long as he was getting your undivided attention. It was when I left the house that he decided to act out. According to neighbours, he would bark non-stop the entire time I was gone. He would sit in the front window and bark at anything that moved. A baby gate for the living room became a necessity.
Foxy was also a 'runner' as I had been forewarned. Anytime the door was opened, even a sliver, he would make a dart for it. It took a few years but he understands and listens to commands....most of the time.
Pomeranians can be impish but I have found this to be part of their irresistible charm. Foxy is both cuddly and playful, making him a guest favorite. He loves fetch and his comical rituals cheer me up on my worst days. Recently, he has learned to catch a soft plastic ball on his snout and toss it back with great accuracy. Poms are intelligent and enjoy learning new tricks and games, as long as there is an attentive audience. At night, he settles down and curls up in the crook of my arm while I wind down. He often falls asleep there. At times he makes a content little noise that almost sounds like a dog's version of purring.
Foxy is always excited to see me come home and to hop in the car and leave with me. This cute little breed is very protective and loyal. Although every pomeranian has a different personality, Foxy warms to strangers and does not growl or bite.
For me, Foxy is every bit as adorable as Boo and I tell him often, in silly baby talk babble of course. It has become hard to imagine life without him as he has become a loved member of our family.
When considering the addition of a pomeranian to your home, remember to check with your local pomeranian and small dog rescue. Your new best friend might very well be waiting for you there.