- Pets and Animals
Cisco... My Favorite Boxador!
What is a Boxador?
Looking for a family dog good with children?
Seeking a dog that has good energy and is 100% loyal?
Well then I'd like to introduce you to a wonderful kind of dog that perhaps you haven't considered. Or maybe you have, but not sure if it would be a good fit for you. Then there are those who do know the joys of having this kind of dog as part of the family. These dogs (family members) are sweet, kind, 100% loyal, protector of your territory and are very playful. They are definitely a one of a kind dog you will have the pleasure of having in your life. You'll swear they are human! :-)
Our Cisco is 1/2 Boxer 1/2 Labrador, being born a hybrid mix, into which transforms a Beautiful Boxador. It is believed in some instances these two breeds should not be breaded together simply due to health and the over all differences of their two personality traits specifically in each breeds DNA. However, this is my personal opinion and view on that question. I know no two pups, dogs or breed are going to have the same traits, but I do know I will consider another Boxador when our Cisco is no longer with us.
As I write this, my Cisco, lovingly strolls into the room, goes to his designated bed and places his left paw on a tennis ball that's along side and .... whop, there goes the ball rolling over to me as if to tell me it's time to play...
Happy dog dance now!
Happiness is a warm puppy— Charles M. Schulz
Fun & Interesting Facts
about the Boxador
1. Their loving and playful dogs.
2. They are very good with small children.
3. They learn commands very quickly due to their inherent intelligence.
4. They may have hyperactivity or depression moments but a longish walk or play session should take care of it.
5. Their coat requires normal brushing, once a week.
6. They should be bathed once every two or one week to keep their shiny coat free of debris.
7. These dogs are very intelligent & will learn quickly. In fact they learn new thing & commands even when they grow older.
Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.— Dean Koontz, False Memory
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace."— Milan Kundera
Cisco playing in the snow.
Cisco real curious on the well being of the cat.
My favorite of the three!