Crazy Dog Grooming
Dog Groomers Gone Wild! Dogs Groomed to Look Like Lions and Tigers and Bears - OH MY!
Some dog groomers have taken dog grooming a whole different level. So different a level that the dogs no longer look like dogs, but rather skeletons, or panda bears or camels...or pretty much any creature you can think of. Some may think it's amazing or beautiful, while others are thinking "how cruel! I can only imagine how long the poor dog had to sit still while getting groomed like that!"
A Dog Panda Bear - Would you think this dog was a real panda bear if you saw it walking down the street?
A Dog Buffalo
Dog Camel - Does not give rides.
Looking For Dog Toy Discounts, Coupons and Giveaways?
Then be sure to check out this Awesome Dog Facebook Page! Funny dog pictures and hilarious dog videos too!
Dog Pony - Do You Think That's All The Dog's Real Hair?
Dog Tiger - Well, It Is Amazing How Much Like a Tiger That (Poor) Dog Looks
Dog Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - The Woman Looks Proud. The Dog, Not So Much.
Toughest Chew Toys for Dogs
These tough chew toys are sure to stand up to even the most powerful chewers!
- Kong Extreme. This is no ordinary Kong dog toy. Nope, the black color means it's made with an even tougher, more durable rubber than the ordinary red-colored Kong dog toys. The Kong Extreme was designed with tough chewers in mind and even has a hole in the bottom that can be filled with treats or peanut butter.
- Orka Jack. This tough chew toy is made from safe, non-toxic synthetic rubber. It's chewy with lots of nubs for added chewing enjoyment. There are also holes in the arms that can be filled with dog treats.
- West Paw Hurley. The Hurley dog toy is made from West Paw's unique, non-toxic material called Zogoflex. The material is rubber-like and as durable as dog toy materials come.
Dog Snail - This Dog Couldn't Possibly Show Her Face Around Her Other Doggie Friends!
Dog Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland - Just a Guess...What Do You Think?
Best Interactive Dog Toys
Looking for some interactive dog toys to keep your dog busy, entertained and engaged for longer periods of time? Well, check these out:
- Nina Ottosson Dog Finder dog puzzle. This challenging dog puzzle keeps dogs thinking. They must figure out how to remove the bones in order to get to the dog treats hidden underneath.
- Busy Buddy Rip 'N Tug rippable dog toy. This unique dog toy allows you to fill the center of it with dog treats and then Velcro up all the sides and then let your dog have fun "destroying" it. Then all you need to do is Velcro the sides up again!
- Kong Wobbler dog treat dispenser. Just fill the Kong Wobbler up with tiny dog treats or dog kibble and then watch as your dog tries everything to get those dog treats out. What's fun and challenging about the Kong Wobbler is that it will always go back up to its natural upright position