There are thousands of animals in the World, that you can train as your pet. My favorite animals that i have trained, mostly are exotic animals. Have you ever been interested in finding out what animals are exotic? I am going to give you a list of some of the different types of exotic animals, that you can actually train to be your pet.
1. Number one on my list of some of the different types of exotic animals, that you can train as your pet is the Squirrel monkey. The Squirrel monkey is very friendly, and is easily trainable. The Squirrel monkey feeds upon fruits, small nuts, and bird eggs. The Squirrel monkey has the largest brain of all primates, even humans. They are very smart, and quick.
2. The Hyacinth macaw is number two on my list of some of the different types of exotic animals, that you can train to be your pet. The Hyacinth macaw is part of the parrot family, and has a very strong beak. The Hyacinth macaw is actually the largest bird in the parrot family. These big birds are extremely intelligent, and are very friendly.
3. Number three on my list of some of the different types of exotic pets, that can be trained to be your pet, is the degus. The Degus are social animals, that love to cuddle. The Degus can be tame if handled at a very young age. The Degus can live up to ten years, and if put in a cage, make sure the cage is wire, as the Degus are chewers and will chew right though the cage.
4. The Emperor Scorpion is number four on my list of some of the different types of exotic pets, that you can train. The Emperor Scorpion has grown to be one of the most popular animals, that people have chosen for there pet. The Emperor Scorpion are very calm, clean, and surprisingly very easy to care for. The Emperor Scorpion are very mild, compared to other scorpion species.
Curly Hair Tarantulas
Curly Hair Tarantulas
5. The Curly Hair Tarantula is number five on my list of some of the different types of exotic pets, that are trainable. The Curly Hair Tarantula are very calm, and feed upon different types of large insects. The Curly Hair Tarantula can live up to ten years, and are easily trainable.
I have listed five different exotic animals, that are easily trainable to be your pet. There are many other exotic animals, as .well. These animals are the most common of pets in any given household. There are various websites across the internet that will give you a little bit more detailed information about training exotic animals. Thank you.