How To Communicate Telepathically With Your Pet
We have all heard many stories of various animals claimed to be psychic, but I'm sure that most pet owners who have a close relationship with their animal will feel sure that they may indeed have psychic abilities to some degree. They seem to somehow know certain things, perhaps our inner feelings such as when we are sad or worried about something & they always know when we are going away somewhere & will be separated from them for a period of time!
The truth is that, just as all people are said to have psychic ability, all animals do too! We all do & that includes all life on this planet & beyond. Whether or not you have faith in your own possible psychic ability at this time or even have any consideration about life beyond this one, I guarantee that through a few simple practices & a little patience you will be able to build a telepathic bond with your pet relatively easily. In fact these practices are not limited to our pets & although it is far easier to begin to adapt the process of animal communication with a particular animal you are very close to or have regular contact with, any creature can be contacted & conversed with in this manner. Once you get the hang of it you may just realise how all animals can be 'talked to,' just so long as they are actually willing to listen:
I recently visited a theme park which included a small zoo. (I don't like to see animals kept in such confinement but for the kid's sake I walked around them). I always try to speak briefly to the animals I come across, however on this occasion I learned that there are certain ones which, for their own reasons, are not willing to make any kind of human conversation or even acknowledgement whatsoever. I find this most understandable, especially after being pointed at, stared at & even made fun of by this species on a daily basis.
I would just like to take this moment to mention that actually 'animals do not like being pointed at -full stop!' Pointing is rude though & there is something in the energy of this action which, most especially wild or untamed, animals find unnerving & uncomfortable.
Steps To Developing Psychic Communication With Your Pet
All types of pet are open to the following, although the more highly intelligent the animal, the easier the process may be. Rats, dogs, horses, birds, snakes & cows have been, in my personal experience, especially easy to communicate with. However if you are close with an animal of any type, this is also just as achievable & I have by no means myself attempted to communicate with every sort, this is just a shortlist from the ones I have conversed with effectively.
- Choose a time when both you & your pet are relaxed or settled, but, although settled, your pet should be awake, not sleeping. You do not need to be looking at or touching each other.
- Direct your thoughts towards your pet by focusing your attention on them & then begin concentrating on cuddling them, petting them or whatever method you use to show them affection & feel the love you have for them being felt also by them.
- The chances are that your pet may not react in an obvious way, but you may feel this love being directed back towards you in the same way either straight away, or with a little practice.
- You can then start using the same method, rather than speaking, for informing your pet of certain activities you plan to do that you know they will like. For example, if you have a dog then you may begin to focus on images of you both out on a walk, with your dog running around enjoying himself in the 1/2 hour or so before you show any signs of actually getting ready to go for a walk. In time this will prove a good way to get noticeable results that your dog is hearing you because it will be evident in their behaviour that they know a walk is on the cards! Another good example to use would be feeding time etc.
- With practice you should soon begin receiving images in your own mind sent to you by your pet. You can respond by giving them what they request or send back the appropriate thoughts. If you find your pet continually asking for food or treats then it is best not to give in every time, for their own good - I had this problem with my dog for a while but she has stopped it now.
- Once you get the hang of it you will intuitively know when something is bothering your pet & how to improve their happiness in many ways. This of course goes both ways & you can try explaining why a certain aspect of their behaviour may be unsuitable & hopefully they may be willing to take this on board & behave better for you.
It is important to remember that your pet can not speak English. All thoughts directed towards your pet should consist of images & feelings, not spoken words.
Try not to get frustrated if you do not get immediate results, or you find it difficult yourself to visualise, practice makes perfect!
This book covers: long distance communication, choosing a pet and having a pet help you choose another pet, behavior problems, moving a household without losing a pet, finding lost animals, helping sick and injured animals, and facing death with animals. With simple, easy-to-do exercises to work through.