- Pets and Animals
Kool Dogz Ice Treat Maker - The Best Summertime Dog Toy
A HUGE Frozen Dog Treat Filled With Toys, Bones and Treats!
The Kool Dogz Ice Treat Maker has to be the coolest dog toy ever invented. It comes with everything you need to make a tasty custom frozen treat for your dog to enjoy all day long - keeping him cool, hydrated and entertained!
What does your dog like? Chicken broth? Peanut butter? Carrots? Cranberries? Beef jerky? Tennis balls? Pretty much anything is game when you make your dog's custom ice treat with Kool Dogz. And, it's exciting for your dog too - he'll never know what kind of "surprises" are going to appear inside the yummy frozen dog treat.
Oh Yeah, Your Dog's Gonna LOVE this!
Summer Dog Toys That Dogs L-O-V-E!!
These fun summer dog toys are designed to keep dogs cool and refreshed all summer long. From water-squirting dog toys to frozen chew toys, these summertime dog toys are sure to be a big hit!
- Hydro Ball - This refreshing dog toy actually squirts out water whenever your dog chews on it. Makes for a fun and exciting game of fetch, that's for sure!
- Cool Teething Stick - This soft chew stick can be run under water and frozen to make for a soft, yet crunchy chew toy that dogs love.
- Hydro Saucer - This dog frisbee sprays water as it flies through the air and gives an additional burst of water when a dog catches it!
- Hydro Bone - A water-squirting dog bone that keeps dogs cool and having fun!
Kool Dogz is SUPER EASY to Set Up
- Fill the 96 oz. bucket with water (or use chicken / beef broth for an even tastier treat).
- Time to get creative: add in some of your dog's favorite dog toys and dog treats.
- Put the steel cap bar in the center of the bucket (that's what will attach the giant frozen dogsicle to the bar in the ground).
- Put the Kool Dogz bucket in the freezer and wait until it freezes solid.
- Go outside and push the pitch fork into the ground where you want the Kool Dogz treat to be (add the extension rod for larger dogs).
- Screw the deep water reservoir pan (to capture all those yummy drips for your dog to lick up) into the pitch fork's bar.
- Once fully frozen, take the bucket out of the freezer, remove the frozen treat from the bucket and screw the frozen treat onto the bar outside.
Here's What's Included with Kool Dogz - Everything you need to make your dog the best frozen treat (except, of course, the actual treats)
- Heavy-duty steel base and extension rod
- Deep water reservoir (to collect water as it melts)
- Ice treat recipes
- Reusable/freezable bucket with lid (which creates an ice block 5 inches tall and 7.5 inches in diameter)
- Stainless steel cap bar
Want Some Ideas on What to Put In Your Dog's Kool Dogz Ice Treat?
The great thing about the Kool Dogz Ice Treat Maker is that you can add whatever you want to it - depending on what your dog likes to eat, chew or play with. Your dog's going to want this yummy treat a lot (like every day a lot) so be prepared to whip up a new Kool Dogz "recipe" at a moment's notice. Here are some ideas to get the brainstorming started:
- Use chicken or beef broth or flavored doggie drink instead of water
- A scoop of peanut butter
- blueberries (or any kind of berries)
- Sliced carrots
- Apple chunks
- dog treats or dog kibble
- Tennis ball or any favorite chew toy or dog toys