- Pets and Animals
Make bread for lovebird
Fresh Lovebird Bread
Cooking and baking for your pet bird is fun and nutritious. Not only can you customize the ingredients , you can also decide the shape and color of the food.
It is simply , safe and tasty to make for your little pets.Your lovebird will appreciate and love your special treats. Feel free to add or customize the food ingredients that your lovebird like in the recipe to your own liking
- 1 packet Corn Muffin Mix
- 3 tablespoon Crushed cuttlefish bone
- 1/2 cup Canned Beans
- 1/2 cup Lovbird Food Pellet
- 1/2 cup Dried Fruit
- Follow instructions on preparing the batter for the corn muffin mix. Once you have the batter ready , add all the other ingredients.
- Grease a baking tray with butter or olive oil and pour in the mixture. Bake according to specifications in the corn muffin mix.
- Ensure that the bread is cooked thoroughly by using a knife that comes out clean from the center of the bread.
- Leave it to cool for 30 minutes or so and serve to your lovebirds . Watch them take down the bread greedily!