Omelet for Lovebird Recipe
This is a nutritious and healthy snack especially for pregnant female lovebirds . The pregnant females will need all the nutrients they can get from the omelet to lay good eggs! It is also good to feed this snack during periods where both parents are feeding food to their youngsters. This snack will help the baby birds to grow healthily.
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- Handful Chopped Vegetables
- Handful Lovebird Food Pellet
- Handful Raisins
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and mix all the other ingredients together. Mix well with fork or whisk.
- Add some olive oil to the pan and fry the omelet. Make sure the egg is cooked thoroughly as insufficiently cooked eggs can pass disease to birds.
- Allow the food to cool down a little , drain any excess oil from the food with a paper towel so your lovebird won't get a greasy stomach.
- Watch your lovebirds gobble your specially cooked meal greedily.