- Pets and Animals
Top 18 Best Watch/Guard Dogs
Watch Dogs And Guard Dogs - Basic Difference
Dogs Are Known for Their friendly and loyal Nature to human beings.They are the most loved pet.
There are variety of dog breeds available.Some are Rare,some are common.Most of the times dogs are chosen as pet to guard or watch home.
However There is a difference between watch dogs and Guard dogs.Watch Dogs will bark if they see,hear or sense Danger or something indifferent.They will take action only under extreme conditions whereas guard dogs will take quick action under dangerous condition.
This page is dedicated to list the "Top 10 Watch Dogs" and "Top 10 Guard Dogs" that can be your best friend and guard at the same time.
Your Opinion About Dogs - Vote Please
Do You Love Dogs?
Top 10 Best Watch Dogs
Top 10 Best Guard Dogs
# 18. Poodle (Standard and Miniature) - Poodle Means Splash In Water
- Second Most intelligent dog breed (After Border Collie)
- Friendly with kids and children
- Can make good apartment dogs
Training Book on Poodle
# 17. Airedale Terrier - Known as 'King Of Terriers'
- Famously Known as "King Of Terriers"
- Calm,quiet and Intelligent dog Breed
- Careful training is required
- Loves to outsmart his owner
Training Book on Airedale Terrier
# 16. Chihuahua - Smallest Dog Breed
- Best Apartment Dog (Specially for elders)
- Very much Devoted to his owner (up to the point of jealousy)
Training Book on Chihuahua
# 15 Cairn Terrier - One Of The Oldest Dog Breed
- Used as Hunter dogs in 1500s
- Stubborn and hate domination
Training Book on Cairn Terrier
# 14. Yorkshire Terrier - Nicknamed Yorkie
- One of the most popular dog breed in america
- Terrier breed that do not shed easily
- Intelligent,Confident and Very adorable
Training Book on Yorkshire Terrier
# 13. Miniature Schnauzer - Comes In Different Colors
- Needs Love and Attention (It may even affect their overall health)
- Easily become friend of small Kids and children
- Can even make good apartment dog
Training Book on Miniature Schnauzer
# 12. West Highland White Terrier - Sleep 13 Hours A Day
- Popularly Known as Westies
- Loves his things from food to other belongings and may not share
- Children friendly
- Loves to Bark and dig
Training Book on West Highland White Terrier
# 11. Scottish Terrier - The 'Die Hard' Breed
- Very Vigorous and Brave
- Reserve and Stubborn nature
- Loves to Dominate
Training Book On Scottish Terrier
# 10. American Staffordshire Terrier - Can Die For His Family
- Twin To American Pitbull
- Was Bred For Bull Fighting
- Friendly With Kids
# 9. Kuvasz - Hungarian Dog Breed
- Was Bred To protect live-stock like sheeps
- Not good for first time owner
- Not easy To Train
Training book on Kuvasz
# 8. Rhodesian Ridgeback - AKA African Lion Hound
- Was Bred To Hunt Lions
- Also Known As African Lion Hund
- Not advised for first time owners
Training Book On Rhodesian Ridgeback
# 7. Giant Schnauzer - Was USed As Police Dog
- Said to be born to please his master
- Can be easily trained
- One of the best family dog
- Not advised if you already have a pet
Training Book On Giant Schnauzer
# 6. Puli - Famous For Its Fur Coat
- Twin to Komondor (Only in looks)
- Family Friendly
Training Book on puli
# 5. Komondor - Twin To Puli
- Was Bred to Protect Sheeps
- Not Family Friendly (Very Stubborn)
Training Book on Komondor
# 4. Doberman Pinscher - One Of The Most Aggressive Dog Breed
- Family Friendly Dog
- Easy To Train
- Low Shed Breed
Training Book On Doberman Pinscher
# 3. Bullmastiff - Breed Of Large Dog
- Mix Of Mastiff and Bull Dog Breed
- Does Not Like to be left alone.
- Aggressive and short tempered
Training book on Bullmastiff
# 2. German Shepherd - Most Popular Breed
- Best Companion Dog
- Very Famous In Indian Sub-Continent
- Used in military and police work
- Children and small kids friendly
- Easy to train at home and Can travel with you.
Training Book On German Shepherd
# 1. Rottweiler - Disease Free,Healthy Breed
- Highly Aggressive and Brave
- In Roman era,Rottweiler were used for Hunting
- Does not makes friend easily
- Early age (puppy-age) training is required for best results
- Loves to run and swim
Training Book on Rottweiler
Vote Your Favorite Breed
Which Dog Breed You own (or would love to own)?
Dogs Make Good Pet? - What You Say?
Do Dogs Make Good Pet?
Which Breed is your favorite?