China slaps guest workers tax-free shops
China slaps guest workers tax-free shops
Tuesday, 08/02/2016 | 14:13 GMT + 7|China slaps guest workers tax-free shops
A Chinese tourist who helps sellers find credit cards forgotten, but returned the favor by slap sellers.
- Female tourists were killed at the park tiger Chinese / Western storytelling hotels hugging the panda in China
Page Shanghaiist reported on 1/8, the incident at Tom Bradley Terminal international airport in Los Angeles when a woman named Liang Chinese tourists to buy goods at duty-free shops. Here, Chinese visitors will get special deals. With 400 USD per invoice and bank cards China, customers will get 20 dollars.
For the first time, Liang to checkout but invoices under $ 400. She was about to pay, but after being introduced several attractive promotion packages, she decided to buy more goods and accidentally left a credit card at the checkout counter.
Liang could be put on the blacklist of aviation by their actions at the airport.Photo: shanghaiist.
A moment later, Liang realized the cards disappear. She turned back to the counter and asked the cashier to return. However cashiers and managers are not held. They look around and finally saw the fall card slot next to the cash register. The cashier returned the credit card for Liang but immediately received two slap in the face that all who saw them felt surprise.
A few minutes later, Liang were security officers arrested and taken away.Flights to Shanghai where she was going was delayed an hour and then take off. Liang was maintained until the present in court and may be included in the black list of international aviation.
See also: Passengers throw food, slapping flight attendant for postponement
Sharing post here or on firstname.lastname@example.orgStories of Chinese tourists
- American Chinese People criticized her lack of self-consciousness (20/7)
- Code of conduct for Chinese visitors: Lack of sanctions (15/7)
- Asian Hotels 'landed' on a UK village (10/7)
- Chinese visitors bullied by banana sellers 'language barrier' (6/7)
- Countries deal with how Chinese visitors (6/7)
- China opened a glass walkway at a height of 340 m
- Guests punishable by imprisonment for a week because of nudity for fun
- Tours of being chased by the killers
- The only thing not intended when built Taj Mahal
- Guests give a million dollars to buy fake jewelry in the US
Comments ( 33 )Newest | Best InterestsLatestMost concerned
See the American Law that learning, very fast and efficient completeness.
Hoang Vietnamese - 14:25 2.8
Reply | Like 948 | Violation | Share
Fast, compact, quick. No scruffy. I like this type of legislation.
Minhdang - 08/02 17:49
Reply | Like 305 | Violation | Share
Vietnam hospitable people other Americans.
General le flowers - 23 hours ago
Reply | Like 26 | Violation | Share
View all 3 replies
No unacceptable behavior of the majority of Chinese tourists
Tourism - 02/08 14:16
Reply | Like 475 | Violation | Share
This bad habit she hooligans in the US and it has certainly been put into handcuffs police detention.Without bail, she will be detained until trial. Assault, at least several months in prison and may have to ...
Thu - 15 hours ago
Reply | Like 21 | Violation | Share
Regarded by brandishing sun and the consequences offline.
Liked Enough Thursday - 14:20 2.8
Reply | Like 345 | Violation | Share
to the people that considered it worthless. Overpaid consequences offline.
School of Dance - 02/08 19:59
Reply | Like 65 | Violation | Share
Allergic to Chinese visitors
Huong Thuy - 02/08 14:49
Reply | Like 282 | Violation | Share
Handling so hard to fit, Vietnam and other countries should also look at how the US that learning.
Tran Dang - 02/08 16:46
Reply | Like 276 | Violation | Share
Getting back on charges of insulting the other person's body ...
wwwquanghien - 02/08 14:29
Reply | Like 267 | Violation | Share
Where I made the sky, that was it ?? !! claim expenses
Phong - 14:30 2.8
Reply | Like 179 | Violation | Share
datz - 02/08 14:15
Reply | Like 174 | Violation | Share
- Guests looking for meat when sliding the lens at an altitude of 300m 46
- Meaning called the world's major cities
- 10 airports with the most beautiful point of the world's land
- 123 year old railway line in Los Angeles
- 10 hotels world famous ma
- Instagram revealed the 'capital' of the world's new cuisine
- The outdoor lounge relaxing airport in the world
- The famous haunted hotels world
- 10 city traffic congestion in the world 79
- The couple married at 38 places in acrobatic postures
- The story of the beggar is in San Francisco defense phượt
- Flight from Vietnam to the United States in 17 hours
- 9 easy place to meet celebrities at the table in the US
- The clouds have strange shapes in the world