- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork»
- Paper Creations
Diy - Greeting Card Creations
Love Of A Rose
Let Your imagination fly!
Enjoy creating something special for family and friends
Gold Tortoise for making cards for any occasion.
Use Your Art To Create Tags For Gift Giving
Bright complementary colours on the colour wheel
Bright complementary colours on the colour wheel always are bright and make a statement!
Creative Tag Making For Christmas.
Creative Digital Collage And Papers
Be Adventurous And Creativity Will Follow.
- Get inspiration from books and even T.V. for colours and combinations, for your card making.
- Cut out pieces of fabric to paste on your card for a new dimension and texture.
- If you lack inspiration cut out rectangles, triangles and squares in different colours and paste onto white card in a myriad of shapes to create a pattern.
- Get more ideas by paging through magazines and kids colouring in books. Do not copy but form a new idea or shape.
- Look at some old postcards in your memory box for that retro feel!
My Floral Art Collage For Card Making
Easy To Create On Your Laptop
- Easy To Create On Your Laptop.
- Graphic art is easy to learn. Practise makes perfect.
- Best way is to learn as you go.
- There is a help section for every step of the way.
- Remember always to save your art and rename it.
- If you record all your photos and art creations, you will have amazing resources for future use.
Red Rose Lady
One ButterflyAnd Rose Art Photo / Two Card Creations
As you can see in the above photo and the one beneath...same photo of butterfly, but two different cards.
You Are Precious Card
Look For Ideas At Home
Creating cards from all you see and collect around your home and from photographs that you have taken while on vacation or every day activities at home ♥.
♥ ♥ Never think that you are unable to create something beautiful. Make your creation totally your own so that it exudes your take on a photo, or other creative art piece or collage! ♥♥
Remember to be yourself in all that you create and you will be unique in whatever you put your hand to do!
Cute Cat Love Greeting Card
Cute Cupcake Art For Card Making Or Scrapbook Projects
- Printable Party Cupcake Cool Cupcake Kids by DinkyDigitalPapers
Printable Party Cupcake, Cool Cupcake, Kids Cupcake, Kids Cupcake,Bright Party Cake, Cool Party Art, Cupcake Wall Art, Pink And Blue, Art. * Easy to download * Created with love and care You may also use this image for items that you make on Etsy
Create A Cupcake Card
Adding Your Digital Touch To Your Art
Adding Your Digital Touch To Your Art. There are so many unique ideas that you can add to your art with Paint and Corel Photo paint.
- Create a circle or oval and add some words to your card.
- Crop your art print and give it a border or add some birthday wishes too.
- Create a baby card from one of your photos and add a caption.
- Use this cupcake art from Etsy to create your own E Card or physical birthday card.
Happy Birthday / my own art work.
Handmade Creative Greeting Cards
Greetings For Those Going Away On A Vacation
Holiday Greetings For Those Going Away to some distant land or shore.
♥ This Bon Voyage card was made and created from a photo of boats in a harbour
♥ Intergrated one of my tropical graphics into the picture..hope you like it! The photo of the starfish was taken on the island of Inhaca, Mocambique.
Yellow Smile Daisy Circle
Just Take A Photo And Create A Digital Card
♥ Easy To Take Photo And Create A Card later.
♥ Add frame digitally
♥ Easy on Corel Photo paint
Bon Voyage Starfish Card
Create A Happy Birthday E Card
With the paperless world starting to take over, why not send an E card that you have created yourself?
This is so easy, try it!
1. I use Corel photo Paint to create most of my art work. Use an equivalent art program that you have on hand.
2. For a birthday card choose a photo from your file that would be appropriate fore age and gender.
3. I chose my pansies photograph.
4. Open it up on Corel Photo paint to proceed to work on it.
5. With the picker choose the rectangle tool.
6. Create a rectangle in the middle of your photo. This is where you will write your greetings.
7. Remember to choose what colour you want to fill this rectangle with. Match one of the colours in your picture.
8. Choose your script size, font and colour and then print type it in the centre.
9. Mine is just Happy Birthday.
10. Remember to save a blank version in the rectangle so that you will be able to fill with any greeting at a later stage to someone completely different.
Have fun and give it a go!
image credit my own photo and art work.
More Vacation Cards / Bon VoyageClick thumbnail to view full-size
Create Your Card Digitally On Your Computer
- This Valentine's card was easy to design
- Created it on Photo paint and Paint program on my computer.
- All you have to do then is to print it out and create a card
- Another idea is to personalize it and send it as an e card to your friend or family.
Start Looking Out For Card Material
Two Butterfly Cards
Some Items You Will Need
- Good pair of sharp paper scissors. By the way those cheap kiddies scissors are not really the answer..get yourself something a bit better in quality and durability.
- Old greeting cards
- Card for the base of the greeting cards.
- Paper glue stick or non toxic wood and paper glue.
- Findings from your sewing basket, such as sequins, flat buttons, attractive shiny off cuts from your dressmaking cupboard.
- Collection of paper ephemera from old books and music sheets. These will all be very handy.
Ink And Block For Printing Greeting Card
Easter Blessing And Floral Note Card
- Just add your own greetings
- The floral painting was photographed and a card created on Zazzle.
- Remember to take your camera wherever you go to get that surprise and original shot.
Create Texture And Colour to Art Cards
- As you can see from the photo below, there are a few items you might want to purchase at a scrapbook or art and crafts store.
- Some extra strong paper glue is advised to stick the flowers onto the card. At the back of the glue bottle you can see the uses for this product and whether it can be used for fabrics and paper.
- A dual purpose adhesives great because you also might want to add buttons or flat metal objects to your greeting or note card
- The tape that you see on the top and bottom edge of the card can also be bought at art and craft shops.It comes in a roll and is self adhesive.Easy to apply too.
Collection Of Pictures For Project.
Do You Buy Or Make Your Own Greeting Cards?
Create Some Bright Cards And Tags
Bright Interesting Papers For Creative Greeting Card Making
♥♥ If you can collect paper ephemera in different patterns and colours, it will be much easier to create a note or greeting card. You will have more items to work with.
♥ Keep your clippings in colour coded compartments or boxes.
♥ A special room for your creativity is always useful , otherwise a designated cupboard will keep your items tidy and in one place.
♥ Some glue may be toxic , so remember to keep them out of the reach of children.
Cut Out Your Old Magazines And Brochures
Free Digital Tags For You
Copy to your computer / Free
- Right click on image and copy or paste to your computer.
- Great to use for all your art and gift giving.
- You are welcome to resize and then make gift tags. Use a white medium thickness card to print on. Punch holes in each and thread your string or ribbon through it.
Rose Tags Completed.
Art Tags For Gift Wrapping
Tags Are Easy To Make
- Tags Are Easy To Make and need very little paper.
- The pink ones above were made on my photo Paint program and printed out.
- Stick them on some cardboard from a used cornflake box and then all you have to do is punch a hole on the one side and thread some decorative string or ribbon through it.
Christmas Blessing Cards
Re Cycled Card
- As you can see, this greeting card for Christmas, is so easy to make.
- The white card section was made from two re cycled oblong glossy white flyers stuck together with the printed sections facing each other and glued. The result is a great firm greeting card.
- Making cards this way is really a good and inexpensive way to go.
Colourful Lilac Square Paper Inside Card
Leftover Items Can Be Useful
- Use leftover fabric from your dresses and curtain making or from lace pieces left over from a bridal gown! Try using brown cardboard that comes with pillowcases and children's school shirts. Anything you do not have to buy, is a plus and a great saving!
- Pieces of ribbon from the fabric shop can be helpful. You can find them in the off cuts bin at the back of the shop at reduced prices. That also goes for squares of fabric too.
Country Art Greeting Card
Country Collage Art Card / Creative Snippings
♥ This collage was made physically by snipping out pieces of interesting images from magazines.
♥ Created a bow from some raffia pieces left over gift wrapping tin.
♥ After I had pasted bits and bobs onto this collage ..I saved it to my art file to retrieve at a later date.
- Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A-to-Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endl
Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A-to-Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endless Inspiration [Martha Stewart Living Magazine] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A-to-Z Guide
Paint A Greeting Card
Bring Out The Artist In You With This Deluxe Painting Set / Give as a gift to a budding artist!
Wonderful 72 piece acrylic Painting set with everything you will need on your painting adventure.
Great to take on painting vacations. All your necessary tools and paints.
PISMO Lightweight Aluminum Field Easel with Adjustable Legs & Easy turn adjustable knobs for quick height & angle adjustments. Accommodates canvas art up to 32"
Solana Adjustable Wood Desk Easel with Drawer that adjusts to four positions and will accommodate a canvas up to 11" x 14"
24- Acrylic Paint Color Tubes, 10-Well Plastic Palette & 4" Color Mixing Wheel
7 Piece Nylon Hair Brush Set, 12 Piece Nylon Hair Short Blue Handle Oil/Acrylic Brush Set with Black Carrying Case & 15 Piece Multipurpose Brush Set
9" x 12" Spiral Binding Acrylic Painting Pad 400Gsm, 12 Sheets, 8" x 10" Professional Quality Canvas Panels 6 Pack & 11" x 14" Professional Quality Stretched Canvas 2 Pack
Great Software For A Gift / Art students would love this application
Photo Editing Tools For E Bay Product above
- Clone tool, which copies pixels
- Healing brush, corrects tone and colour
- Perspective clone tool, corrects for distance changes
- Blur and sharpen tool blurs and sharpens
- Smudge tool, which smears a selection
- Dodge and burn tool is a brush that makes pixels lighter or darker
- Animation : layers, channels, and paths.
- Layers, layer masks and channels