Etsy Seller Interview Series-Ktuschel
Check out Ktuschel here:
1. When did you open your shop?
"About 2013 but did not do much with it until this year"
2. What do you make?
"wood block signs"
3. What is your favorite item in your shop?
"my parents sign"
4. What is your biggest challenge?
"trying to get sales"
5. Where are you from?
6. Why do you love Etsy?
"I love etsy because it is fairly simple to run and I can do it from home"
7. Tell me about your shop
"I started it when I had a store front but that has changed...we are now looking for extra income when we retire.We do a lot of crafts shows but I would love to have my shop do better"
8. How did you get interested in crafting?
"I have always been crafty from young on"
9. What kind of craft would you like to learn next?
"not quite sure...I have done a lot of them so I do not think there is much else I am intrested in.We even had a ceramic shop and gave classes and poured our own molds"
10. What's in store for the future?
"hopefuly my shop takes off and we do really well at craft shows so we have a good retirement"