Flower Arrangement C shape ( crescent )
Crescent flower arrangement by emimemo
Flower arrangement C-shape
Do you like to make a nice flower arrangement for your house or office? But you don't want to spend so much money to order nice flower arrangement?
Well..then, this c-shape arrangement will do great for you.
You need 1 big focal point flower and rest of them are fillers.
Things you need
- 1 big focal point flower
- 3 branches
- Smaller flowers or fillers (same color with focal point flower)
- Floral foam (If you use real flower, oasis)
- A flat vase or dish
- (Spanish Moss)
Spanish Moss and Marbles are use for covering the foam(oasis). Use silk flower for floral styrofoam and use real flowers for Oasis.
How to arrange C-shape
- Place the foam in the center of the vase. If you are using silk flower, you can hot glue to stabilize.
- Curve the branches to make the C-shape. 3 branches should not be same length. One on the top should be the longest. Then place into the foam. Please see the picture.
- Cut the focal point flower short enough to stay in the center of the C-shape and place into the foam.
- Use filler flowers and forages to cover the foams.
- The tip for this arrangement is the farther from the center should be smaller flower or forage to make the well balance.
Flower arrangement tools by Amazon
Other arrangement by emimemoClick thumbnail to view full-size
Change from C-shape Arrangement
- Make the 1 on the right side branch down instead of making the shape C. I used fake bamboo stems wrapped with the ribbon and use for the 3 lines(branches) for the arrangement. This arrangement focal point is the ribbon bow in the center.
- The other is the opposite of c-shape arrangement. Use the 3 different height bamboo stems curve out from the center. Use filler forage, marble and spanish moss to cover the foam.
Have fun with your creativity and make simple and beautiful arrangement for your style. Enjoy!