- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork»
Free Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns You Must Have
Infinity scarves are everywhere. I have an addiction to them for sure. Not only do I want to buy them, I want to make them too! I really can't afford to spend $20 to $30 on the beautiful crocheted scarves that I see in the stores, so I have searched the internet and found some incredibly beautiful crocheted infinity scarf patterns that are absolutely free!
Crochet Infinity Scarves with Loose Patterns
- Open Shell Infinity Scarf This scarf looks complex, but it is actually a very simple and easy-to-follow pattern. It is made with half double chain (hdc) and double chain (dc) stitches.
- Window Pain Infinity Scarf This scarf is described as a super quick project and consists of only 3 rows of stitches. It is made with double chain and slip stitches.
Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf Tutorial by iheartstitching
- Free Unique Crochet Patterns You Will Love
Are you bored with the same old crochet patterns? I was, so I decided to look for something unique. I created a Pinterest Board full of Unique Crochet Ideas and Pattern Links too.
- Free Crochet Headband Patterns
Looking for some great free crochet headband patterns? Here are some I have used myself and highly recommend. I've also included links to free crochet flower patterns too, along with tips that will help you to create a super cute crochet headband.
- Crochet~Infinity Scarves
Debbie Carlton is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you. Debbie has created this fabulous board of crocheted infinity scarves that will inspire you to make your own.
Artistic Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Crochet Granny Infinity Scarf and Cowl – Free Crochet Pattern
Very colorful scarf with interesting pattern. Uses a double crochet, slip stitch, and a modified granny stitch (4 double crochets in same space).
- Free Pattern: Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf
The Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf pattern is super easy and comes with just one rule: No Stress Allowed! A free pattern and 5 ways to wear it - perfect! Uses a double crochet and chain stitch with lots of spacing.
Thick Warm Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Infinity Scarf - Meladora's Creations Free Crochet Patterns & Tutorials
Learn to crochet one stitch at a time. This scarf is large enough to be worn around the neck and over the head, keeping you warm all over. Uses a single crochet, slip stitch, puff stitch and Butterfly stitch.
- Ravelry: Chunky Winter Infinity Scarf pattern by Alisa Smith
This scarf has a nice finished edge and could be worn be a man or a woman. Uses a single crochet and double crochet stitch.
10 Free Beautiful Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Spectacular Crochet Cowls: 10 Free Patterns to Make Tonight!
"From what I've seen this fall, crochet cowls are THE gift to give and get this season. These 10 free crochet cowl patterns make for a perfect present!" by Tamara Kelly at Mooglyblog.com
- How to Crochet a Necklace With Beads
Have you ever wondered how to crochet a necklace with beads? You will be surprised at how simple it is to do. Get inspired by looking at these examples and follow these simple instructions to create your own beautiful crochet necklace with beads.
- Free Hat Crochet Patterns
Finding free crochet hat patterns is easy, but locating the ones that are easy-to-follow can take some time. Here are some great free crochet hat patterns you will love!