- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork»
Free Crochet Rose Patterns
Crochet roses are a fun, fast way to use up bits of yarn, and make something cute for someone you love. These would make a great Valentine's day gift.
You can uses crochet roses in a variety of ways.
- Create roses with stems, create a bunch, then give to someone special as a bouquet.
- Secure to a clip and wear in your hair.
- Use as a pendant for a necklace.
- Wear as a ring.
- Attach to a headband.
- Put in a bowl or vase and use as decoration.
- And whatever else your imagination can dream up.
Fair warning though -- making crochet roses is extremely addictive. Once you make one, you may find it difficult to stop. This weekend alone I made ten roses (nine shown above, and one that was given to a girlfriend.)
Free Crochet Rose Patterns
Here are a few different free crochet rose patterns for your use and enjoyment. Generally, however, the rose pattern is pretty much the same, so after you've done a couple feel free to experiment with the pattern to see what you can come up with.
- Free Crochet Patterns for Men
Want to crochet something for the man in your life, but don’t know what? Let this list of free crochet patterns for men inspire you to make something he’s sure to love.
- Free Crochet Patterns That Make Easy Last Minute Gifts
A list of free crochet patterns that are easy to make as gifts. There are patterns for crochet hats, scarves, jewelry, coasters, and bowls, all of which are easy to make as quick last minute gifts.
- Free Doctor Who Crochet Patterns
This hub rounds up some of the best free Dr. Who crochet patterns available online. These patterns would make the perfect crafty gift for that Whovian in your life.
- Free Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns
Decorate your house for Thanksgiving with these great, free Thanksgiving crochet patterns. Some of these would work as general fall decorations, allowing you to get a little more life out of your creations. These also make great gifts for family or f
- Free Crochet Beard Patterns
Crochet beards are a great way to add some fun to a hat, costume, or just daily life. Use these free patterns to make something silly for yourself or a loved one. Includes patterns for children and adults.
- Free Crochet Wig Patterns
This hub highlights some great free crochet wig patterns available on the web. Perfect for customizing Halloween costumes, or for taking super cute pictures. (Wigs on babies, adorable.)
- Free Single Crochet Patterns
Information about single crochet, a basic crochet stitch. Includes directions on how to complete the single crochet stitch, and free single crochet patterns.
- Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns - Quick, Easy Crochet Gifts
Crochet bookmarks make great last minute gifts for the reader in your life.
- Crochet Rose Ring Tutorial MATERIALS: Yarn in...
A simple crochet rose ring tutorial.
- Crochet Rose Ring Tutorial | The Green Dragonfly
Crochet Rose ring or hairband tutorial. Cute small rose pattern.
- Crochet Flowers - Free Patterns
Crochet spring rose, a two-toned rose pattern.
- Prettyflies Crochet: Pretty Irish Crochet Rose
A different kind of rose, the open face Irish Rose. Great to use as embellishments for purses, shirts, and more.
- Crochet Spot & Blog Archive Crochet Flower Pattern: Rose - Crochet Patterns, T
Another good basic rose pattern. Also includes a leaf pattern.
- April Draven: Crochet Valentine Rose with Picture Tutorial
A Valentine Rose pattern with a great tutorial on how to roll your flowers.
- PlanetJune by June Gilbank - Basic Rose
A basic rose pattern with stem. A great starting point for beginners.