Short Sayings for Cross Stitch Projects
Using Sayings in Cross Stitch Projects
I find there are times when a cute, sentimental, or funny saying is just what I need to add that extra touch to a cross stitch project that I am working on. It seems as though it would be easy to find that cute little saying. Well, I'm here to tell you it's not always as easy as it seems. First of all, you need a saying that does not go on and on. Something that comes to the point and doesn't ramble on. I searched the Internet and gathered up a collection of saying for all occasion, or at least it seems like they cover just about any occasion you might need them for. I hope you get as much use out of them as I have. There's nothing more personal than a cross stitch saying.
Sayings and Quotes
- I like work. It fascinates me. I sit back and look at it for hours.
- Good Friends. Good Food. Good Times.
- Snowman's prayer. Please freeze. Amen.
- Today's moments are tomorrows memories.
- I always take life with a grain of salt...plus a slice of lemon...and a shot of tequila.
- The kitchen is the heart of the home.
- Who Needs Santa? I've Got Grandma and Grandpa.
- If winning isn't everything why do they keep score?
- We do not remember days...we remember moments.
- "tiz better to be over the hill than under it.
- It's not the home I love but the life that is lived here.
- A cup of coffee spent with a friend is time well spent.
- Dear Santa Paws, I have been a very, very good dogg this year...please bring lots of chewies..
- Dear Santa Paws, I have been a very, very good katt this year...please bring lots of katnip.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- I serve three meals a day...frozen, takeout and microwave.
- Family - where life begins and love never ends.
- The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.
- A happy home...is filled with Love and Laughter
- The best of times are always found when family and friends gather round.
- Snowflakes are Angel's kisses.
- A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
- Bless this house with love and laughter.
- Oh Sweet Retirement.
- Live well, Laugh often, Love much.
- Deck The Halls, Storm The Malls.
- This home is filled with dreams and love and blessings from above.
- Don't criticize the coffee...you may be old and weak someday yourself.
- Faith Family Friends
- This kitchen is seasoned with love.
- I started with nothing and i still have most of it left.
- Life is like a bottle of wine - you should savor it to the last drop
- Side by side, Hand in Hand, Heart to Heart.
- I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.
- Never trust a skinny cook.
- Princess in Training.
- Doggy DIVA
- Conceive it...Believe it...Achieve it.
- I'm not a dirty old lady...I'm a sexy senior citizen.Proudly serving my credit masters.
- Just when I'm able to make ends meet...someone moves the ends.
Other Crossstitch Hubs
- How to Sew a Backstitch by Hand | Back Stitch in Han...
The backstitch is a secure hand sewing stitch that is also used for embroidery. Learn how to mend your clothes or beautify other projects by following this step-by-step tutorial.
- Free Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns Online
It's never too early to start getting ready for the Christmas season especially if you are the type who likes to give personal gifts. There is nothing better than receiving a gift that a friend or loved one took the time to make. It gives a person...
- Free Cross Stitch Alphabet Patterns Online
If you are a cross stitch lover, as I am, you will eventually find yourself needing an alphabet pattern to embellish your latest piece. If you do as much cross stitching as I do you will discover that you need...
- Free Cross Stitch Patterns Online
Cross stitching has been around for ages and there is a very good reason why. It is a relaxing and rewarding hobby. There are many uses for the cross stitching finished product. you can embellish clothing for...
- More Short Sayings for Crossstitching or Cards
You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart. Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, Love like you'll never get hurt. To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak. Dancing...
- Free Crossstitch Border Patterns Online
A good pattern for a versatile cross stitch border is invaluable. The more you use it the more uses you find for it. A gift with an added little border, many of them are only a few stitches, gives the receiver...
Needlework is a way to capture Love, Beauty, Peace & Time...