Making Valentine Cards with Finger Paint
Finger Painting with the Children
This craft project creates beautiful Valentine Day Cards, which children can give out to their friends, family, or classmates.
Valentine’s Day is supposed to be about love and showing how you care for each other. The finger painting on the cards are made from paint and using the fingers to make hearts or whatever decoration they want to make with their fingers. This project of making cards is perfect for showing their love for the ones that they care about.
When creating this project makes sure you have the right amount of paper to make the card with for the children, along with enough paint for them to dip their fingers into.
Valentine’s Day Card Equipment
• Children’s Paint (any color)
• Glitter (optional)
• Construction Paper (any color of choice)
• Writing Utensil
Valentine’s Day Card Preparations
1. Get the supplies prepared.
2. Place the newspapers down onto the table to prevent a huge mess, after doing that get the piece of construction paper (color of choice) and place it on the newspaper.
3. Get the children’s paint (color of choice) place it on to the paper, then the child wills get their index finger and dip it into the wet paint and will make a heart or any other kind of decoration that they choose to do.
4. Get the glitter and sprinkle it onto the decoration to make the card dazzle.
5. After the card dries in the front of where child put the decoration on, they can get a writing tool and write a letter, poem, or note.
6. When the card is finished the child can give it to a loved one or friend.
While doing this project children will be able to be creative and just have the fun by doing it along with a parent, or whoever wills want to help them. They can do this with any style, shape, or form. Once they give out their hand-made Valentine’s Day Card that person will be amazed.
<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=hubp096253-20&o=1&p=14&l=ur1&category=valentines&banner=0X58FVQFNHEN89CY5QR2&f=ifr" width="160" height="600" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" style="border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Valentine's Day Gifts
Valentines gifts for her.