How to Create a Unique Baby Book Pages
I have shared ideas on how to create a homemade baby book and how to create a paper frame for your baby album or baby scrapbook. Now, its time to share how to create a unique baby book pages to come out with a unique ideas on making baby book.
Below are the pictures of my homemade baby book just plain and simple. It was before I create and attach a design on the cover, while the other is after placing a paper frame design to decorate the cover. Looking at the two pictures below, you can see that you can have them in both ways if you want. Some preferred the cover to be more simple on the outside but highly decorated on the inside pages while others preferred to be more glamorous inside and outside.
1. Plain and Simple
2. Decorate it with a printed paper frame
- double adhesive tape, I prefer to use double adhesive tape because it leaves no messy marks on the book. You can have it on any office and school supplies store.
- glue, it is great for thicker sheets of paper. While you can use the thicker size of any branded double adhesive tapes, remember that a good quality glue can be more cheaper than quality adhesive. Do not use cheaper glue and cheaper adhesive products. Its adhesive might not last that long.
- scissors, it is still one of the most important tool in making scrapbook. You can have selection of scissor to design paper edges.
- paper frame/ creative borders, you can buy it on any bookstores or online stores. You only have to pick the right design to match your theme for a baby book. Or you can make your own by cutting any colorful construction paper or art paper.
- stickers, they can also be found anywhere on bookstores, supply stores or through onlinestores.
In Making A Scrapbook
I knew that some people doesn't even bother themselves creating scrapbooks. I remember way back college years, I did not even dare grab a sticker to design a family album. Until such time I became a mom. That is the only time I discover my interest in making scrapbooks. I really had a hard time thinking how it can be possible to encourage readers to grab their own materials and start creating their own scrapbook. So, to start everything, I had raised a question. 'How do you find scrap-booking?' Though answers of fellow hubbers are quite useful to incorporate on this hub. It became an eye opener to me that some of the individual were never even appreciate this kind of handmade craft. So, asking a question became really useful and helpful. Its another way I can be able to estimate how many people were still able to appreciate the art of scrap-booking.
Scrap-booking for me is really fun and I do enjoy creating homemade scrapbooks. You will never be happy making scrapbooks if you're not inspired making and creating one. It will become a waste of time and money. And you will totally consider it a mess and you'll only look at scrap-booking to be too ordinary. If you're not interested in making scrapbook, this hub is definitely not for you to read.
But when you love scrap-booking, I wouldn't even tell you that this hub contains every information that you are looking for to create wonderful scrapbook pages. Nevertheless, I will assure you, you can collect enough knowledge that will suffice your needs on how you could possibly create your baby book pages beautiful and unique. Well, every scrapbook page has their own unique ideas on how to achieve its conceptual memory page. Its how you put things accordingly and how you lay-out your picture that matters in scrapbook making.
So, I have to raise another question, 'Do you prefer on buying your baby a baby scrapbook or making a homemade baby scrapbook?' Find out the answer from "Millionaire Tips" and learn. If you'll notice in my scrapbook pages, you'll see that I had leave a portion or a certain area blank and did not attach any stickers or embellishment. I did it with a purpose. Blank spaces will be filled by important dates and this to be able to write some thoughts to ponder. The homemade baby scrapbook pages were designed months ago. It was before I had submitted a question. I have asked a question in order to have a better view. At the same time, have a collection of more brilliant ideas coming from fellow scrapbook artist.
Create a Unique Baby Book Pages
- Do not discard those card-stock cuttings. Try to cut little shapes to add on your pages.
- Try to use colorful buttons or vintage buttons as embellishment. Try to be unique.
- Use ribbons and washi tapes as you design. This is to enhance your design ideas.
- You don't have to buy expensive stickers and embellishments. Cut-out pictures from gift wrappers with baby designs. A cute character design will be fine.
- Decoupage will also create a unique design concept on your baby book.
- Invest on puncher with shapes rather than on costly stickers and some ornaments or embellishments.
- Be creative.
3 Things to Consider
Things to consider in making homemade scrapbook
enough space to work on your project
theme for your design
who will serve as your inspiration
Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
In making scrapbook you need to consider how to REUSE, REDUCE, RECYCLE.