- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork
How to create unique Christmas cards?
Steps to follow:
- - First, download the Word template available here. (Here is a sample template alignment to facilitate the design of cards).
- - Unzip the file and activate the Card-Template.docx and word interface will appear.
- - Click Insert -> Picture from the Word menu. Find and select the image you want to use for the card.
- - Click on the image in order to insert it in Word, then click on the Format tab from the menu.
- - In the Picture Styles section, click the style you want to display and the image will appear on paper.
These are the components needed to create your cards:
- Christmas theme fonts, can be downloaded for free here.
To install a font, you need to right click it and select Install.
- Christmas wallpaper images with unique holidays characteristic. Can be selected from the image background to use it for your greeting cards. You can download the wallpaper here
Or you can also find more Christmas theme images from the Internet by using Google search, Bing, Yahoo search, Safari, etc....
Other usefull tools:
- - Microsoft Word ( from 2007, 2010 or newer...)
- - Art papers
- - Accessories: (glitter, pen, ruban, scissor, double-sided tape, glue...)
- - Color Printer
Note: click on the arrow to select multiple display styles.
- After you've made your selections to display the image. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the cursor to the previous image, press Enter to bring the image down a few lines. Then take it back to the first row. Now you can start to typing your greeting messages on cards.
- You could use the font theme of Christmas presented above to make it more impressive. Make sure to use use the font size 45 to 50 and make sure to aligned it to the card so it look prettier.
- You've completed the first step to created your greeting card. The next step is to print the card. You should use art paper and even use some perfume scent if you like.
- After printing, fold the card in half. You can now write your message and greeting inside the card to send to your family and love one's. Hopefully with these tips, you will creat an unique and meaningful to loved ones.