- Arts and Design»
- Graphic Art & Design
How to make a polaroid photo frame in GIMP 2.8
Polaroid photos were a break through in photography years ago. Now feeling the nostalgia I decided to share with you tips on how to make a polaroid photo frame and insert a photo there. Also you will learn how to make sellotape pieces and stick your photo to a background.
Here is the discription of what I am doing in the video:
- First I'm going to create a white polaroid frame.
- Then make another layer to make it appear a bit thicker.
- After I will create a background which looks like wooden board.
- Next I will create a shadow below the polaroid frame to create sort of 3d effect.
- At this point I will add a beforehand prepared image which is resized and cropped to fit the polaroid frame.
- As the last step I will create two pieces of sellotape and use them to "stick" my polaroid frame to the background.