30 day video hub challenge Ideas
I love the fact that Intriguewriter decided to motivate folks on hubpages by kick starting her very own hubpages 30 days video challenge. I enjoy creating hubpages videos, and ever since I noticed that the system was upgraded to actually submit them, and to create video hubs.
The benefits of creating just a single video hubs is tremendous when it comes to the rating search engines actually account to each and every video hub created. They're being judged especially on hubpages by a total differing value system from that of other hubs generated here, and are given higher praise in terms of hubscore as well.
So, giving these video hubs a try are truly beneficial for us hubbers, and so I believe Intriguewriter definitely has the right idea in mind, and in her recent hub she's written, where she fully expresses to folks how they can dig much deeper into there creative side of themselves, and try to come up with more ways to make such a powerful tool work for them today such as creating unique video hubs.
Thought's on how to create a cool video hub & why
For starters in order to begin making fun video hubs, it all begins with a video camera, smart phone equipped to record videos, or web cam. The video files you develop from recording will then need to be uploaded to your hubpages video section, and if your much more advanced with video creations, you can even try editing it all to bring out its visual effects and appeal.
Editing videos are something that can help people to also improve the overall quality of their video hubs, if they so choose to learn to edit their videos with cool text displays, images and cool screen transitions.
This can be done using Windows Live Movie Maker if you own a Windows PC, and its even available for Windows XP, as well as all other versions prior to XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Below is a step by step assist to help folks with a smarter way to upload a video file onto hubpages.
Here's Intriguewriter's awesome 30 day video hub challenge
Step by Step Procedure to get Video Hubbing Started
- Record a video using a camcorder, video camera, smart phone, or web cam.
- Make sure you save your video file, and rename it with a distinctive name you will be able to locate on your computing device. (Especially if you created an edited version for smart phones, video cameras, or camcorder video files)
- Then locate such a file on your desktop or laptop prior to attempting to submit the upload, via your hubpages my account section.
- Once you've located the correct file, make sure it's also the correct file type, and version prior to uploading, mainly because depending on your connection speed of your network router or modem, it may taking a great deal of time to upload it.
- Losing time can get's quite frustrating, especially if you notice that you uploaded the wrong video file. (I done it plenty of times)
- Once you verified that its the correct file, go to the video section area from the my account section. It allows you to load up to 3 videos at once, but only load one at a time, it will ensure that the video file conversion works through and through.
- After successfully uploading the video, now its time to start the video hub itself.
- Go to the create a hub tab, and select the specific video format tab at the bottom.
- This will allow your hub to be generated in the video hub format.
- Once your done with the title which should be SEO compliant, and relevant to the videos contents, then you need to also select a relevant subject for this cool new video hub, for positioning purposes on hubpages, and when grouping these hubs together.
Note: If your having issue uploading videos, try a more upgraded computer running Vista or Windows 7, and good luck with Apple products, I have no clue of how to use them puppies for video making, editing, or the likes. Also try using the Google Chrome web browser for best results.
Additional steps to help complete the video upload and more
- After the preliminary hub creation procedures have been satisfied, now you should be ready for the next phase in video hub creation, this will be where you locate the video file that you previously uploaded.
- This is easily done, by clicking edit on the video capsule, and from there you should notice a newly uploaded video awaits your next move there.
- From that point look for a button on the actual video itself, titled 'use this video'.
- Once you click that tab it should highlight it, and presto the video has successfully landed, and will be tied into your new video hub.
- After that it will take some loading time to complete successful connection, and also for the thumbnail, which will become an option to you, that you may have chosen to select to represent your new video hub, within the search engine's and on hubpages.
- Fill out the rest of the video hubs required contents for text, and other capsules you would like to add to attract even more viewers, but make sure it all is relevant to the videos contents, and its also high quality for best results, in terms of high views, and hub stats over time.
- If your video is very high quality in its authentic creation, you just never know it may go viral, all across the web, just as many youtube video have potentially done.
- Good Luck! & much success to all video hubbers out here.
Cool video hub inspirations
- How to capture the rain drops - Creative hubpages vi...
Easy to learn video making ideas, to help inspire more people to utilize the hubpages video tool, which actually is a powerful tool in attracting more viewers online, and in the hubpages community.
- Creating unique Video hubs can increase a hubs web ...
Some people have yet to used the video hub option, but I love using it myself. Using that new hubpages video creation tool works wonders for improving a hubs overall performance and traffic. This hub is all about how it helped many of my hubs, and a
- Basketball Dribbling Drills - Ball Handling tips & t...
Learning to dribble a basketball properly isn't easy, and many people learn how to do it incorrectly. This article will help anyone improve their all around ball handling skills, its great for beginners especially, and its the start of a hub series,