Its about CREATIVITY
- half meter (for 10 to 12 flowers) pure white paper, cut in long strips 3-4 inches in width
- 1/4 meter green paper, cut in long strips 1-2 inches in width
- as per no. of flowers wood sticks
- white glue
How to make Paper Flowers?
In first step cut the white paper as the requirement is given in ingredients(cut in long strips) then cut the each strip to make a frill look by leaving half inch of the strip in width uncut. Then take a wood stick and pour some glue on its upper end and start folding the strip's one end on this stick,during folding keep adding glue on paper to make folds strong and perfect on sticks. In next step,cover the remaining naked stick with green paper strips with glue. Similarly,make all the flowers and place them in vase and decorate your home corners or your table.
Important to note:
- Keep it in mind that the paper is cut perfectly otherwise,the flower's shape would not be good.
- The other thing is important to note that the glue qua;ity should be good and it should be transparent.