Make a felt cupcake pin - free printable template
Pink seed beads
White or cream embroidery floss (2 strands)
Pink embroidery floss (2 strands)
1. Using the template (labeled cupcake_template.pdf, located here), cut 1 pink cupcake and 1 white cupcake top from felt.
2. Carefully stitch the white top to the pink cupcake bottom using the white embroidery floss.
3. Stitch 4 lines vertically along the cupcake base to create the “folds” of the cupcake paper using the pink embroidery floss.
4. Sew 8 pink seed beads to the cupcake top (placing relatively even space between each bead) using the remaining pink embroidery floss
5. Hot glue a pin back to the back of the cupcake.