Pouring art pointers
Anyone can do it !!
It doesn’t take someone with vast artistic skills to make a beautiful piece of artwork! If you have a few thrifty supplies, you can make a one of a kind masterpiece for your own home!
All you have to do is have fun! And..
Liquid elmers glue
Canvas of any size or shape
Disposable or old cups you don’t mind losing to paint
- Mix 1/1 water to glue in large cup or bowl ( I use an old paint jug so I have enough to do multiple projects)
- Put small amount of paint in cups (suggested for beginners using 2-3 colors until you feel more comfortable with mixing and blending)
- add water/glue mixture to cups with paint until you get a soupy well blended( no chunks!!) consistency
- you can either layer the colors in one cup or pour directly on the canvas.
- tilt canvas until covered to your desire. (you do not need to cover the whole canvas!!)
- let dry in safe flat location for 24 hours before moving or touching to ensure complete drying
- Hang and enjoy !!
Some examples !
Like what you see?
I will add more detailed how to’s for specific designs and techniques soon!!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Jamie