Preschool Kid's Craft: How to Make a Pipe Cleaner Mouse
Make your own little mouse friend with the directions below:
1. Bend a thin pink pipe cleaner in half and curl the ends into 2 small spirals.
2. Wrap a thick grey pipe cleaner around a pencil to form a tight coil.
3. Insert the bent pink pipe cleaner through the center of they grey coil. It should stop at the small spirals - lightly pinch and bend the spirals underneath the coil to form the mouses feet.
4. Push the center of the pink pipe cleaner down and shape around a pencil to form the mouses ears.
5. Glue small black beads in place to create eyes and a nose.