If you're interested in earning extra money selling crafts, this hub will outline some of the many possible craft ideas to sell. Websites such as Pinterest can also be a great place to look for crafting inspiration.
A diaper wreath is a great alternative to the more common diaper cake and anything involving baby gifts is a wonderful choice when you're looking for craft ideas to sell.
Money origami is popular as a gift, but many people don't have the time or skill to learn how to master this craft.
Jewelry is the classic "fall-back" choice when buying a present for a woman.
Paper kusudama flowers are becoming popular as an alternative to real flowers for a wedding celebration. Several Etsy sellers do very well with this craft.
Ninja stars are quick to fold and could be sold in groups as party favors for a child's birthday.
Bookmarks are a nice "add-on" item when people are buying books as holiday gifts.
Handmade cards and envelopes are a low cost option when you're looking for craft ideas to sell.
5 Questions to Ask Yourself
If you're trying to come up with craft ideas to sell, there are five key questions you should be asking yourself:
- What types of crafts am I good at making?
- How much money can I afford to invest in my new business?
- How much do I need to sell this item for in order to make a reasonable profit?
- If I try to sell this item, how much competition will I have?
- Where will I store the items I am trying to sell?