Quotes for Scrapbook Journaling
Journaling is a technique used by some scrapbookers to add details about the photos on a page, to explain what was significant, or to embellish a page. A great way to add the script when you don't have much to say is to hand-write a quote that goes with your page. Here are a few of my favorite quotes for several different topics.
- "One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." --Henry Miller
- "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --St. Augustine
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain
- "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." --Albert Einstein
- "You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." --Henry Drummond
- "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." --Emily Bronte
- "Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts." - Author Unknown
- "Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." - Jane Howard
- "Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family." --Anthony Brandt
- "Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." --Dan Gable
- "Champions keep playing until they get it right." --Billie Jean King
- "You give 100% in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left." --Yogi Berra
- "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." --e.e. cummings
- "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." --Victor Borge
- "A laugh is a smile that burst." --Mary H. Waldrip
Ideas for Journaling in Cards
I'm Sorry Card Messages: What to Write in an Apology Card - What to Write in an I'm Sorry Card - I’m sorry card messages can be difficult to write. Figuring out what to write in an I’m sorry card can leave you....
Birthday Card Messages: Birthday Messages to Write in a Card - What to Write in a Birthday Card - Wondering what to write in a birthday card? You will find samples of birthday card messages on in this...
Congratulations Messages: Examples of What to Write in a Card - How to Say Congratulations - Congratulations messages allow us to celebrate another person's accomplishment. Sometimes...