- Arts and Design»
- Crafts & Handiwork
SUPER SIMPLE TO MAKE HOME MADE PLAY DOUGH OUT OF HOUSEHOLD ITEMS (No Cream of Tartar Required)
Things you will need
! Best part is all the ingredients are very common house hold items and there is absolutely no sort of baking involved!
Play Dough Ingredients
- 4 Cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive or Vegetable Oil
- I Cup Warm Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Salt
- Food Coloring, (The more you add, the brighter the color of yoru play dough!)
- 4 bowls
- First step, mix all your dry ingredients together in a bowl. (Salt & Flour)
- Take the cup of warm water and divide equally into 4 bowls
- After you have divided your warm water equally add desired food coloring into each bowl, then simply stir. Remember, the more food coloring you add the more vivid the color of your play dough!
- Add a quarter tbsp. of your salt and flour mixture into each bowl. After you've added the dry mixture be sure to mix thoroughly.
- Next comes the fun part. Dump out mixture on a flat surface, such as a table and need away. The more you need the more you should see your play dough begin to form. Roll into a ball and magically you have play dough!!