The best MLP Plushies- plus patterns
A love affair from the 70's
My love affair with my little ponies began when I was about 6 or 7 and was given my first pony 'Cotton Candy'. I grew up in a home with not much money, so most of my ponies were purchased at car boot sales ( garage sales) or at second hand shops. My love of the my little ponies has rubbed off on my girls, and they too are starting their own collection.
I can't afford to always buy brand new toys, and to be honest, I don't think it is a good habit to get into with young children, but where I can't afford to buy...I make instead.
In this hub, I show you the best patterns for making your own my little pony. I have tried and tested some of them, so I can speak from experience, I hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pony Obsessed? Then click Ahead
- Ponies'R'us, ask-painis-cupcake: colorshydarandom:...
Really lovely site by the way.
- G4 singing fluttershy - handmade plush - My Little Pony Trading Post
so, for a long time i been making my little pony artwork, i more than once wanted to make some plushies, but i feel g1 were quite complicated, so now
- my little pony Picture - More Detailed Picture about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Rarity Pl
my little pony Picture from Children's paradise about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ Rarity Plush Picture, find more on Aliexpress.com
- Big pony! | jamiechin.com
- G4 My Little Pony - Plush Ponies (Friendship is Magic)
- My Little Pony - MJSToy.Com
My Little Pony
- MY LITTLE PONY RAINBOW DASH 5" Plush | Nerf Blasters & Outdoor Toys
Discover MY LITTLE PONY RAINBOW DASH 5" Plush and learn where to buy this Nerf product.
- Anime Edge – The Anime and Manga Blog » Blog Archive My Little Pony: Friendship
A collection of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic plush that has been spotted on various Deviantart accounts and/or ebay.
Make your own plush
Tips on how to make your plush
For those of you who appreciate handmade toys, then I am sure you will agree that making your own is always better, It gives you great satisfaction, you learn to improve your fine motor skills, and it obviously means that you save money.
- ALWAYS THIFT, you need to do this on a weekly basis, and you will eventually find some really great material for your plush.
- A few of the really good quality hand made plushes use anti-pile fleece, you may want to look in the home wear section of your local store and pick up a fleecy throw. This will go further than buying specialist materials from a haberdashery.
- Auctioning sites can be very good for bargain hunting.
- Access youtube/vimeo for visual tutorials to help you.
- There are always non-sew versions, for knitters and crocheters
- If you cannot sew, then find someone who can teach / supervise you( my mum taught me how to sew)
- Take your time, and make something unique and beautiful, you don't have to copy the exact G3 sets, make your own pony.