- Arts and Design
Wedding Ice Sculptures
Adding an Ice Sculpture to Your Wedding
So, you've decided to add an ice sculpture to your wedding decor. Great choice. An ice sculpture is a elegant, eye-catching work of art. Now that you have made that decision you must have many questions, starting with the all important one, how much is this going to cost me? After much research, I can finally give you a ball park figure. Somewhere between $350 and $4,000. The larger and more elaborate, the higher the price.
One of the important things about ordering the ice sculpture is really checking them out. Go see examples of their work in person. Get in touch with someone who has actually used this particular company. Make sure you understand about the clarity of ice. Do you want a crystal clear piece, one with color added, or a frosted look? Find out what is included in the price of the ice sculpture. You don't want any surprises on your wedding day.
What Services Should Come With Your Ice Sculpture
- Delivery one hour befor start of reception.
- A drain tray to catch the melting ice.
- A large drain bucket for the melted ice.
- Decor around the base of the drain tray, coordinated to match your wedding theme.
- Tearing down and clean up at the end of the reception.
What do they need from you? A table set up with a floor length linen placed next to an electrical outlet.
- Ice sculptures last about 6 hours.
- An ice sculpture can use electrical lighting, candles, flowers and color.
- Colored light in the lighting base will allow a natural relection to shimmer through the ice. Adding color to the ice will not.
- Colored lighting colors used the most are: amber, green, red, and blue.
- Most ice sculptures use a special process to produce their own ice, making it crystal clear.
- You need to order your ice sculpture in advance from one week to 5 months, depending on who is doing the sculpture and how intricate the design.
- Ice Sculptures & Luges For Weddings And Parties
Amazing ice sculptures can add that touch of class to any function. Crystal clear and tinted ice statues have adorned classic hotel foyers and many movie premiers for years, and now, thanks to new technologies over the last few years, ice sculptures.
- Fire and Ice Wedding Theme
Looking for a wedding idea that uses natures elements. using two very different elements and making it work. Fire and Ice Wedding might just be the wedding for you.
- WINTER WONDERLAND WEDDING THEME IDEAS
Do you really love winter and want to consider having a winter wonderland wedding theme but don't know if it would be such a great idea? I say go for it. I hope this hub can shed some light to help you come up with a winter wonderland concept to...