profile image 55


What kind of qualifications do you need when you are coming from the UK and try getting into either the IAAD or the ISD in France ?Im currently busy with my A levels in Chemistry Biology Art and Design and Sociology. I can go to university with these in the UK after im finished but im not sure about abroad especially specialist design schools.


sort by best latest

luciano63 profile image58

Luciano Bove (luciano63) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment