philosotographer profile image 60

Is it just me or has the bar for mediocrity in photography been lowered to the ground??

I ask this because it seems like anyone with a camera can tote and promote themselves as a pro photographer. It reminds me of the delusional talent that auditions for American Idol, there are some worthy, but most are not. Don't get me wrong, I give credit where credit is due, but it is so frustrating trying to make a living at photography when your competition is anyone with a camera, undercutting you either price wise or just by simply knowing the person in need of photographic services. Talent doesn't hardly seem to be a factor anymore.

FranYo profile image60

FranYo says

Charlinex says

LuisEGonzalez profile image82

Luis E Gonzalez (LuisEGonzalez) says

Matt in Jax profile image71

Matt in Jax says