ChristinS profile image 94

What simple web design features are most often overlooked and should have more attention given?

most people think of layouts and graphics etc. but what do you think tends to get overlooked that should be considered more? For me I say color schemes are a big one - people should consider colors and how they complement and contrast more - nothing more irritating that colors that blind you or clash - I click away immediately and don't even pay attention to the rest of the design... what do you think?

ktrapp profile image89

Kristin Trapp (ktrapp) says

vitalesweets profile image60

vitalesweets says

The Optimizers profile image60

The Optimizers says