ChristinS profile image 95

Do you keep journals or memory books specifically for the purpose of handing them down when you die?

I started this ritual after the birth of my first son. I got one of those large sketchbooks with the acid free archival paper and started writing in memories, notes, quotes to live by - the point being for him to have something of mine that was hand-written to keep with him for future generations to remember me by someday - like bits and pieces of my life (and what his has meant to me) etc. Anyone do anything similar?

Dee aka Nonna profile image85

Dee aka Nonna says

CRe8tiVeLiFe profile image82

Erin (CRe8tiVeLiFe) says

NatalieSack profile image60

NatalieSack says

Lynn S. Murphy says

3 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show