ultimate kenneth profile image 62

What is the real meaning of photography for you?

sgbrown profile image93

Sheila Brown (sgbrown) says

• ultimate kenneth profile image

Kenneth Fronda Antolin (ultimate kenneth) 4 years ago

Wow! we have the same definition of photography! Since there is no rewinds for the past days, photography is really a capturing moment in time. It is the one who tell us remember the good and bad memories of yesterdays. Thanks to your answer.

Boots Iacono profile image84

Boots Iacono says

• ultimate kenneth profile image

Four thumbs up! You have gotten what I've realized before. Its like what photstudiosupply said. Whoah! I am very interested further on photography! I want to shoot lives to create memory of the past. Great comments fellow hubbers...!

photostudiosupply profile image61

photostudiosupply says

• ultimate kenneth profile image

I agree with you! That's seems what I've mentioned on one of my hub! I was very glad we have same visions and meaning that encompassed on our thoughts.