bmcoll3278 profile image 79

What do you see in this picture

This picture is one we purchased from a door to door sales person about 8 years ago. It has been on our wall ever since. What do you see in it? I see a Cat with a knife in its neck, screaming in pain , and standing in a lightning storm. Maybe I am crazy. Tell us what you see.

cat on a soapbox profile image97

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

BeyondMax profile image61

BeyondMax says

Seeker7 profile image96

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) says

• bmcoll3278 profile image

bmcoll3278 5 years ago

I kind of agree. But the queen likes it.

pearlmacb profile image74

pearlmacb says

• katyzzz profile image

katyzzz 5 years ago

I see that and I also saw what the writer saw, but didn't like being lead, on second thoughts I see someone like a fireman to the right holding a hammer to the left, but there is still some of the writer's suggestions there as well, but not for me

MickS profile image75

MickS says

The Frog Princess profile image60

The Frog Princess says

• bmcoll3278 profile image

bmcoll3278 5 years ago

I have no clue who it is. I think it was in a model home that sold. So they were getting rid of the art work in the model homes.

Ronnie-b profile image61

Ronnie-b says

katyzzz profile image61

katyzzz says

• bmcoll3278 profile image

bmcoll3278 5 years ago

I would most likely not have it on the wall either. But although I am king of my castle . We all know the queen is in full charge. My marriage has lasted 16 years because I now when to shut up and say yes dear.