bmcoll3278 profile image 81

What do you see in this picture

This picture is one we purchased from a door to door sales person about 8 years ago. It has been on our wall ever since. What do you see in it? I see a Cat with a knife in its neck, screaming in pain , and standing in a lightning storm. Maybe I am crazy. Tell us what you see.

BeyondMax profile image61

BeyondMax says

MickS profile image78

MickS says

Seeker7 profile image94

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) says

• bmcoll3278 profile image

bmcoll3278 5 years ago

I kind of agree. But the queen likes it.

pearlmacb profile image79

pearlmacb says

• katyzzz profile image

katyzzz 5 years ago

I see that and I also saw what the writer saw, but didn't like being lead, on second thoughts I see someone like a fireman to the right holding a hammer to the left, but there is still some of the writer's suggestions there as well, but not for me

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

The Frog Princess profile image60

The Frog Princess says

• bmcoll3278 profile image

bmcoll3278 5 years ago

I have no clue who it is. I think it was in a model home that sold. So they were getting rid of the art work in the model homes.

Ronnie-b profile image61

Ronnie-b says

katyzzz profile image61

katyzzz says

• bmcoll3278 profile image

bmcoll3278 5 years ago

I would most likely not have it on the wall either. But although I am king of my castle . We all know the queen is in full charge. My marriage has lasted 16 years because I now when to shut up and say yes dear.