WannaB Writer profile image 94

Do you have any hints for keeping your reflection out of pictures of things with reflective surfaces

I shoot a lot of pictures through display or car windows or of art objects with reflective surfaces. When I unload my camera, I see myself inside the picture because of a reflection I didn't notice at the time. Is there any way to prevent this or get the reflection out in an editing program?

Robie Benve profile image94

Robie Benve says

• WannaB Writer profile image

Barbara Radisavljevic (WannaB Writer) 4 years ago

Exactly. Sometimes if you change the angle the picture is off kilter. I simply had to leave out the framed photos that were under glass when I wrote my hub on the Phantom 2 Art Gallery, because taking the picture at an angle didn't work.

Squirrelgonzo says