followthestray profile image 98

What is the best way to make my polymer/sculpey charms shiny?

I'm new to this and I want to give my creations a glossy finish. What are the best ways to do that?

talfonso profile image87

talfonso says

Bronterae profile image60

Bronterae says

• Bronterae profile image

Bronterae 5 years ago

Another thought about babies. They can break off and so most shapes with appendages are probably not wise. Try large squares/spheres etc...to big for the mouth without weak spots. Thanks for the follow btw, we seem to have a lot in common!

Rosana Modugno profile image83

Rosana Modugno says

• followthestray profile image

Samantha Harris (followthestray) 5 years ago

I've read that you need a certain kind of nail polish though or it ruins it. Which brand do you use?

• followthestray profile image

That's awesome. Where can I find that? Also do you know if it's then safe to use as a baby's toy (since they stick things in their mouth)?