Don Bobbitt profile image 93

Do you take your Autumn Pictures from the side of the road or do you walk in the woods?

This is the time of the year to get some great photographs of the beautiful autumn colors. I notice that some pople just stop on the side of the road and take a snapshot.I like to walk in the woods and enjoy being surrounded by the colorful natural scenery. What do you do?

holdmycoffee profile image74

holdmycoffee says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

hold my coffee- sounds great, I do both myself. I get a larger variety of shots when I roam a little. Thanks for the response.

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

duffs mom- LOL- If I had such Critters roaming around, Iwould do exactly as you do.

Darrylmdavis profile image79

Darrylmdavis says

Ruby H Rose profile image80

Maree Michael Martin (Ruby H Rose) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Ruby, thanks for your response. It seems, so far that we tend to be oth nature slanderers as well as roadside photographers.

Minnetonka Twin profile image83

Linda Rogers (Minnetonka Twin) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Minnetonka Twin- Such a great idea that so many of us should follow. As I was once told by a fellow photographer, "If you don't have the camera with you then you will obviously miss the shot".

Thanks for the response.

catchadream profile image61

catchadream says

paulgc says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

paulgc, old friend, so good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and yours. I agree wholeheartedly with you about taking the occasional "nature walk" with camera in hand. Especially on a bright sunny day.

Thanks for the response.