Stickypony profile image 76

How do I craft a ring? (jewellery)

Christmas is coming and I'm thinking of creating jewellery for my girlfriend. I'm going to make shrink plastics earrings, but I also want to create a ring for my love. What should I think about when crafting a ring? I'm feeling a bit lost here. I added a photo so you can understand the type of ring I want to craft. I won't make it a cupcake ring but there will be some sort of animal on top of the ring. I will be using polymer clay to craft the figure. I'm no beginner when it comes to arts and craft, I do sculptures and draw each day, it's just that I'm clueless when it comes to jewellery.

purl3agony profile image97

Best Answer Donna Herron (purl3agony) says

calculus-geometry 5 years ago

They also make some metallic clays similar to the polymer clays, but you have to bake the metallic type in a small kiln I think.

krillco profile image94

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

Ila Castro profile image88

Ila Castro says