Joomla-solution profile image 60

Does Anyone Know How To Make Every Article To Open In A New Window In JOOMLA ?

Hi, I work with Joomla CMS. As I am a newbie on it, I need some help on some application of Joomla. I am using Joomla 2.5 Version. Now My problem is I can't make the article to open in a new window. I fact there is no built in functionality to do this job. Yes of course there is a option in menu making option. And also if I want to make a link within an article , I can make that link to open in a new window very easily. But MY POINT IS , I can't make the article within a category to open in a new window. Is there anyone know the solution of this problem ? Please help me. I will be grateful.

arksys profile image93

Irfan (arksys) says

• Joomla-solution profile image

Joomla-solution 4 years ago

Hi arksys, thx a lot for your answer. But this was not the answer I was looking for. Actually I want the articles link, within a category, to open in a new window, when we click on articles TITLE. I think this time u got the point. Plz help me.