Queen of Cups profile image 61

What do you think of this drawing?

I've been in a drawing slump lately and I've had a hard time even bothering to attempt a straight line and this... is only the beginning simply because I need feedback. I drew this November 15th of 2012 {as you can see in the photo} and I really need things to get me going again; inspiration perhaps. Criticism is well asked for! Any creative idea! Keywords! Names! Anything at all; even if not pertaining to this drawing. I truly need help.

dailytop10 profile image93

dailytop10 says

• Queen of Cups profile image

Tiffany Pasquale (Queen of Cups) 4 years ago

Thank you by what do you mean broken? Haha, I am only curious simply because I think it is that I draw it that I don't see how it is broken. :3

lupine profile image77

lupine says

• Queen of Cups profile image

Now that you put it that I way, I do see what you say where from that I shall thank you greatly. I am very far from professional so I hope to develop my skill and use all the help I can get.