leroy64 profile image 84

Do you consider photography to be an art form?

Some people don't. Others do. I would like to hear from you.

Rochelle Frank profile image95

Rochelle Frank says

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

That brings back memories. Once I had the question posed to me "When does an idea become art." They were not looking for an answer. I still don't know how to answer it; but, you know when you see it..

Georgie Lowery profile image94

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

The first step is to pick up a camera and take that picture. It helps to have someone guide you along the way though.

MargaritaEden profile image75

MargaritaEden says

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

I find it interesting comparing two pictures taken by different people of the same thing. Occasionally, you cannot tell that it is the same object.

JimTxMiller profile image79

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

It's nice to meet another fan of the Three Stooges.

Beata Stasak profile image83

Beata Stasak says

jill of alltrades profile image78

jill of alltrades says

whonunuwho profile image79

whonunuwho says

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

It is such a new art. Not much over one hundred years old, I think it is one of the things bringing the world together.

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

I know what you mean. People go crazy with Photoshop. I have to admit it is fun to do. Even if you use film, it is still possible to manually manipulate images. It is just not as easy to do,as digital manipulation.

Through My Lens profile image60

Through My Lens says

sginteractive4 profile image59

sginteractive4 says

LuisEGonzalez profile image89

Luis E Gonzalez (LuisEGonzalez) says

• leroy64 profile image

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) 4 years ago

I am glad you answered. Your hubs on photography are inspiring.