oceansnsunsets profile image 89

Where are the best places to get supplies for candle making?

Making candles sounds so nice, and I was wondering where people have shopped for the best candle making supplies? Open to ideas for soy candles and non soy candles. Curious most I guess about fragrance and creating a very nice candle.

TheCranberryBarn profile image80

TheCranberryBarn says

LoisRyan13903 profile image74

LoisRyan13903 says

nounjb says

Spiritwind profile image61

Spiritwind says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 3 years ago

Hello Spiritwind! So great to see this and hear from you. Thank you for your help and suggestions. It seems like a great thing to be able to make your own candles. I would love to do that. They can be so expensive on their own.