Robie Benve profile image 94

What are some Art projects and practices that I could do to better my skills?

I'd like to know some projects and assignments that are given to art students and do them on my own, thanks. :)

Ways to Improve Your Art Skills and Abilities: Projects, Practices, and More92

Ways to Improve Your Art Skills and Abilities: Projects, Practices, and More

snakeslane profile image82

snakeslane says

• Robie Benve profile image

Robie Benve 3 years ago

Hi snakeslane, I read that book, long time ago, when I was in Italy and I loved it. I need to remember to find it next time I visit my parents. I may get an English version from the library in the mean time. :) I'll check your hub out. Thanks!

Ann1Az2 profile image73

Ann1Az2 says

• Robie Benve profile image

Robie Benve 3 years ago

That's a great thing to do, I did it for a while and somehow stopped carrying the sketchbook around. I should resume that great habit. Thanks!