Kylyssa profile image 95

What would you like to learn about being a florist, floral design, or the fresh flower industry?

If you could read a piece on floral design written by a professional floral designer, what would you be interested in learning about her job, about designing flower arrangements, or about something else about the floral industry? What kind of floral design tutorials would you be interested in seeing? It's hard to know what people outside of a profession would like to know about it so I'm asking for your help deciding what to write about floral design next. Thank you!

Chantelle Porter profile image90

Chantelle Porter says

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 2 years ago

Thank you! That will take me in a direction that never would have occurred to me. It will take some serious thinking and analysis of the process and I am glad for the challenge.

Faceless39 profile image90

Faceless39 says

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 2 years ago

Thank you for the questions. You've given me a great idea for a hub.

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 2 years ago

I've actually been working on figuring that out because I recently learned the commercially available green foam is toxic. I've been experimenting with some things that should be safer and I plan to write about it as soon as I've got something good.

Katie Wirth profile image60

Katie Wirth says

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 2 years ago

That's a great idea for an article and one that should be useful for readers. Thank you for sharing your insight.