There is a method of restoring .psd file via Fireworks below, but another methods has the same value, they are introduced as knowledge bases for .psd images
https://www.repairtoolbox.com/photoshoprepair.html Photoshop Repair Toolbox
1. Open the corrupt Photoshop file in Fireworks.
2. Use Fireworks to save it as a .psd Photoshop file. (Important: Do Not save it as a Fireworks file or another extension, because Photoshop may not recognize the layers, or you could lose data.)
3. Remember to give your file a different name when saving, so you won't overwrite your original. (A good idea would be to create a backup of your original before trying this procedure.)
4. Open your newly created file in Photoshop.
5. Remember that many effects will not show in Fireworks, but should show up in the Photoshop layers.