sallybea profile image 99

Do you sell digital 'how to files' online or do you think writing an e-book is a better option?

If you sell files, which platforms have been the easiest to use and the most successful?

Elderberry Arts profile image98

Claire (Elderberry Arts) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 20 months ago

Hello Clair,

That is exactly the info I was looking for. Do you offer one or more tutorials at a time and do you have any pricing suggestions for me? I think I will have to go exploring. Thank you so much.

• sallybea profile image

Interesting, I was thinking of maybe selling something like a digital felting tutorial on my Etsy store where someone pays to download it.

MBurgess profile image89

Maria Burgess (MBurgess) says