Patty Inglish, MS profile image 88

What was the name of the chain of large yarn and crafts stores that included a snack bar in each

one, along with options to purchase at the store or from a catalogue? We had one in our town, but it was reduced to half size in the late 1970s and then left, replaced by a Big Lots store.

MarleneB profile image95

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) 5 months ago

We have a few JoAnn's here, too, in the suburbs, but I still cannot remember the name of the store I'm thinking of. I used to go to JoAnn's often when it was closer.

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

That's another one I did not know. I wish these stores were still around. They were fun and had dozens of aisles of different yarns and too many crafts to name. Michael's is not bad, though.

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

I have heard of Granny's Yarn Barn and think I saw an ad in a magazine for it once. The store we had used only a one-word name.

galleryofgrace profile image81

galleryofgrace says

• Patty Inglish, MS profile image

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) 2 months ago

This one was four times the size of either of those, But I liked them as well!